Saturday, October 8, 2016

FOREVER 21 FINDS


F21 CHOKER (SIMILAR)

Happy Saturday!  I'm back with another round up of Forever 21 finds for you girls.  I'm loving all their fall merch that's hitting the stores.  Chokers are huge and if you haven't jumped on that trend yet, you totally should, and you can pull it off.  I couldn't find mine above online, but picked it up about a month ago so it might still be in stores.

Oversized cardis, surplice tops (ones that drape and cross in the front), bombers and lace up tops are all on trend items for going into the cooler months.  

A few pieces I haven't included below but am loving are this drapey jacket in several colours, perfect for pairing with a denim and booties.  I'm also really loving this statement top which would be beautiful with a pencil skirt or cigarette pants for a Christmas party.  I'm still loving this faux leather moto vest, this poncho is super cute for this time of year, this budget-friendly double-buckle belt & how amazing are these rose gold metallic pants?!






SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig