Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Layering a Denim Jacket Over a Longline Vest


O U T F I T  D E E T S :  DENIM JACKET -- OLD & DIY BLEACHED (SIMILAR, LOVE THIS ONE)  | WILLOW & THREAD LONGLINE VEST (SIMILAR)  |  MADE 4 EACH OTHER TANK (SIMILAR)  |  BRALETTE (LOVE THIS)  |  DISTRESSED WHITE SKINNIES (SIMILAR)  |  HEELS (MORE SIZES)  |  BAG (SIMILAR)

Longline vests--aka a sleeveless trench/coat--are a super hot trend right now.  I paired mine underneath a denim jacket to dress it down, but it would look equally as great paired with a billowy blouse or tank with some wide legged dress pants.

These distressed white skinnies are my absolute fave.  I know I've said it before, but you don't necessarily have to spend a fortune on denim to find a great fit.  These are under $30 and I grab them way more than my Paige white skinnies.  I cut the knees out & hem myself last Spring and they are getting that perfect fray to them.  I always encourage my friends to buy what feels and looks best, not necessarily what brand you feel you 'should' buy.  That being said, I do have some pricier denim that I love, but I love these just as much.





Photography by Lisa Provençal.


SHOP THE LOOK

SHARE:

3 comments

Unknown said...

Love the outfit! I'm looking for a great denim jacket at the moment.

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

Thanks Amanda!! The Gap ones are great, I have a couple but I always reach for the one (this one) because it has stretch 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻 good luck w the hunt!

Unknown said...

I love your maxi dress. I love your matching fringe bag and booties. You are so beautiful! Great visual post, Amanda.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig