Thursday, July 2, 2015

Fourth of July Outfit


O U T F I T  D E E T S :  HOODED DENIM JACKET (SIMILAR, LOVE THIS) |  OLD NAVY TANK - OLD (SIMILAR)  |  SHORTS (SIMILAR, DISTRESSED)  |  URBAN PLANET GLADIATOR SANDALS (SIMILAR, SIMILAR, LOVE THESE)  |  FRINGE BAG  |  BIZOU FLAT TOP SUNGLASSES (BUDGET FRIENDLY, WANT THESE SO BAD)

As most of you know, I'm Canadian so yesterday I was celebrating Canada Day with my friends (did you see the SnapChats?  I'm acoest1984 & they should still be live if you're here early enough) and also the long-awaited birth of my new nephew (eek!).

That said, I didn't get a post up in time for Canada Day style #redandwhiterepresent but since I know a lot of my ladies are American, I had to share this look as I love a good red-white-blue combo.

This look is super easy and perfect for a BBQ or picnic--just throw on some white shorts, a red top with some detail and a denim jacket--or swap the white shorts for denim shorts and throw on a white jacket instead.  Pair it with some gladiator sandals and a fringe bag to add some style and it's the perfect festive yet comfortable and chic look to take you from day to fireworks.  Also, I threw some white pants in my bag to take with me to keep warm just in case.



SHOPPING LINKS FOR GLADIATOR SANDALS

SHARE:

2 comments

Roxi said...

That's a really cool jacket, I didn't notice it much until you put the hood up. It's pretty cute!

Roxi - goldenpolkadots.blogspot.com

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

Thanks Roxi!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig