Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Drapey Jacket & Tall Gladiator Sandals


O U T F I T  D E E T S :  URBAN PLANET JACKET (SIMILAR & SIMILAR)  |  TANK  |  SIRENS SKORT (SIMILAR)  |  TALL GLADIATOR SANDALS  |  BAG (INEXPENSIVE ALTERNATIVE)  |  SUNGLASSES (COVETING THESE)  |  NECKLACE (SIMILAR)  |  THICK BANGLE  |  THIN BANGLE 

This outfit feels very me and something that I would reach for over and over again on the weekends.  I love a casual, edgy look and these gladiators fit the bill perfectly.  I can also see myself pairing them with a romper or a simple LBD.

The drapey jacket was a huge score that I picked up a few weekends ago when they were having a everything-is-$10.  I initially had my eye on this drapey trench but after picking this one up (which was regularly $60!), my need was fulfilled.  I've been pairing it with denim on the weekends and even dressier outfits to work during the week.


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig