Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Crochet Twin Set & Fringe Bag


O U T F I T  D E E T S :  URBAN PLANET TOP (SIMILAR, WHITE, LOVE THIS ONE)  |  URBAN PLANET CAMI (SIMILAR) |  URBAN PLANET SHORTS (SIMILAR)  |  WEDGES, SOLD OUT (PREVIOUSLY OWNEDSIMILAR)  |  BAG  |  SUNGLASSES

Confession: this is not my bag but it is now.  My girlfriend came over on the weekend carrying this awesome fringe bag that I'd been eyeing but didn't pick up and it made me fall harder for it.  You know when you see someone else wearing something you weren't sure of, and it kind of seals the deal?  This bag (and also this one too) was it for me.  She kindly let me borrow it to shoot this outfit and I went out and purchased it the next day!  I love how the fringe lightens the mood of the look.

Secondly, this isn't an actual twin set, but I loved the look of crochet on crochet so I went for it.  Funnily enough, all of these pieces came from the same store, but over the last four years (remember when I first got these shorts?  Fun fact: I wore them on my first date with Marco).



SHOP THE LOOK

Photos by Melissa MacKenzie.

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig