Thursday, May 7, 2015

White Distressed Denim & Stan Smith Sneakers

Garage denim jacket (similar; love this silhouette) // Joe Fresh striped top // Urban Planet pants (DIY'ed; similar) // Adidas Stan Smith kicks // American Eagle scarf (similar; splurge) // Christian Siriano cross-body bag (similar; similar) // Ardene sunnies (similar; classic splurge)

Lately I have been living in sneakers during the evenings and on weekends.  There is something so effortlessly cool looking about a dressed up (or down, in this case) outfit with a pair of fresh whites--not to mention comfy!  I pulled out this new scarf to add a pop of neon colour to an otherwise fairly neutral palette.



I have been loving the cut-out knees on white denim this season but since I already have one pair of designer denim, I didn't want to buy another (nor cut those up).  Instead, I purchased these inexpensive ones from Urban Planet and took my scissors to them.  I wore these several times in Italy too and felt comfortable and stylish for day or night.


SHARE:

3 comments

Kelly said...

Awesome - DIY is the way to go sometimes! Looking great!

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Kelly: thank you SO MUCH!! :)

Edgar said...

White Distressed Denim & Stan Smith Sneakers ... adstansmith.blogspot.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig