Wednesday, December 31, 2014

3 Ways to Wear Sequin Pants



For all my last minute ladies, this one is for you.  In honour of New Years Eve, I'm sharing three ways to wear sequin pants to get you out the door fast!


SHOP MY LOOK







Find your favourite tee, a sexy bralette to peek through and throw it on with your sequin bottoms.  You can add some oomph with a statement necklace but I wanted the pants to do the talking so I kept it simple with a thin chain, my favourite large bangle and some red lipstick.  I'd throw on black pumps to finish the edgy-casual look.





This might be my favourite look of the three; it's comfy, chic and feels very me.  The flowy cami is great for camouflaging too many Christmas treats but the blazer takes it up a notch and makes it feel edgy and pulled together.  Despite the pants being a statement, I threw on a chunky necklace since I'm keeping things pretty neutral and my favourite heels.





I love wearing a full colour from head to toe and this was no exception.  Grey is definitely my favourite colour so this pairing was a no-brainer.  From the front, the outfit looks chic but not over the top, but turn around and BAM! party in the back.  I decided to throw on a mint coloured bandeau but any colour would work, even a bra with a pretty back strap.  I finished the look with silver shoes to keep with our theme but added a hot pink lip to jazz it up.


SHARE:

7 comments

Unknown said...

Love the second look, for sure! I don't have any sequin pants, but NYE is def the time to rock them! SO CUTE!

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Jill Sarah: thanks so much!

Unknown said...

I love these looks! where are the sequin pants from? maybe i'll be brave enough to rock this next holiday season.

A Labour of Life said...

three great looks, where did you get you pants they are amazing?

palmandpineblog said...

LOVE these looks. Thanks for sharing :)

xo, tasha
twenty-something blog

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Stylish Bakes & A Labour of Life: the pants are from H&M and recent! Sorry, I should have mentioned that and will update the post :P

@Natasha: thanks!

Unknown said...

Three great looks!! Love the second on!!!!! Wow!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig