Saturday, April 26, 2014

A Kimono for the Beach

Outfit deets:
* Sirens feather kimono (new!).
* Sirens sheath tunic (new!).
* Accessories: G21 (Walmart) sunnies).

I threw this on for our last night in Punta Cana to head down to the beach.  The wind was wicked and the kimono was flapping around like crazy.  Most of the pictures are blurry or dimly lit, but these two capture the moment and turned out.

I'm so glad the weekend is finally here!  I spent Friday night making sweet potato wedge fries, then pies and gave myself a pedicure while my guy took in some basketball playoffs on tv.  Friday nights are usually at-home date nights for us--mind you, we're still settling into living together--but it was nice to have some me-time knowing he was just a few steps away.

Today we are spending the day building my closet in the second bedroom and tonight our friends are coming over for dinner!  Aside from that, several episodes of Suits, a bit of filming for my next video and a couple trips to the gym.  Hope you have a great weekend!


SHARE:

1 comment

Unknown said...

Beautiful pics! Love the Kimono♥

Lakshmi in Trance

Blogger Template Created by pipdig