Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Place d'Orleans Spring Promo Photoshoot {part 2}

As promised, here is a behind-the-scenes peek at day two of the Place d'Orleans Spring Promo Photoshoot.  This day was fun as I felt more comfortable with the majority of the outfits as I liked them.  If you like something, you will generally feel more comfortable in it, right?  Same goes for modelling the clothes (surprise, surprise).

We shot six different complete looks from various stores, which I'll list below.  I loved some of the items so much, I even went back and purchased a few (the denim vest above, the light turquoise/mint chinos below but in a baby yellow and some bangles). 

Shooting the looks took just under three hours and are being used for a contest the mall is currently running to give four people the opportunity to win $500 to spend at the mall (see all the deets HERE)!


 Shoes (some mine, some borrowed)  |  Stylists hard at work  |  Some of the accessories


Not everything is what it seems:  this dress from Laura, although beautiful, was too big for me--and the smaller size not available--so it was clamped up the back!







Photographer: Brent Gervais
Stylist: Renée Morra
Stylist's Assistant: Danyelle James
Mall: Place d'Orleans


SHARE:

3 comments

Anonymous said...

Where is that dress in the first pic from?! I love it!

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Anon: It's from Boathouse and was about $60, I think. Also came in an off-white colour.

Connie said...

You look fabulous as always!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig