Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Fashion Vlogger Video #4: How to Style a Sequined Skirt


I'm really excited to share with you guys my fourth video for my Fashion Vlogger gig.  For this one, I'm showing you four very different ways to wear a sequined skirt.

I personally think this is my best video/vlog to date, ever.  I've never shown the full outfits in a video before and doing a talk-over was something new for me.  I also managed to keep this video under four minutes (fourth video, four outfits, four minutes... what the wha!?) which is great because we are all busy.

My favourite outfit is definitely the last one; it's edgy, young and fresh but I am also a fan of number one and two as well.  Ha, so hard to choose.

Stay tuned for more videos (specifically on the Place d'Orleans FB page), the next one will be out mid-December and I'll have some great New Years Eve looks for you.

Other videos:
Fall Fashion (video #1)
Wardrobe Classics (video #2)
Bundling Up for Winter (video #3) 

More videos on my YouTube Channel.
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig