Thursday, October 11, 2012

What I Wore for Thanksgiving

Outfit deets:
* Jessica Simpson blazer (from my Boxing Day haul) which you've seen with tuxedo style cropped pants
* Covet tank (from my Marshalls haul) (new!).
* H&M waxed pants (picked up during my trip to Vegas) (new!).
* Accessories:  consigned necklace (new!), Gucci shades & Aldo rose gold bangle (new!).

This outfit is quite different from last year's Thanksgiving outfit, but the weather was much different and I wanted to break out my new waxed pants.  Since my sister is on her honeymoon, my parents and I were invited to have dinner with my grandparents at their senior's residence.  It was a full turkey dinner (so I got my fix) with pumpkin pie to top it off.  Only problem?  No leftovers!  Wah wah.

SHARE:

4 comments

Katy said...

Love the pants! They look like leather even though it's not. ;)

Sharon Lei said...

Eeps! A, I need those pants!!! They look amazing on you.

Swing by to enter to win a gorgeous Brass Collar Bib Necklace from LAB!

xx Love & Aloha
http://elisharon.blogspot.com

Franziska said...

I love your hair like that!

I really need to break out of my style sometime and try new pieces - you always wear the cutest things that I would never even try!

Amie in Pittsburgh PA said...

cant believe it is Thanksgiving again already!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig