Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Thrifty Wednesday


I stopped by Value Village a couple weeks ago and had tremendous luck, this jacket being one of (three jackets) I picked up.  

It's from H&M and a size 6.  

It had a couple stains on it, but I noticed the tag said it was machine washable so figured it could be worth a shot.  When I got to the cash, I mentioned the stains to the cashier and she gave me 30% bringing the price to a whopping $10!  When I got home, I washed it (without any stain fighter) in the machine and it came out as good as new.  

New jacket love all up in this piece.


SHARE:

4 comments

Schnelle said...

Great find and what a great deal too! I love those boots too. You've been wearing a lot of flats lately.

Kim Axani said...

LOVE THOSE BOOTS !!!!!!!!!

Andee Layne said...

oh love those boots on you! great look love xo

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

That is a great deal for such a cute jacket! But the boots! Oh the boots! I love the color and height! I need!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig