Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Office with a... View?


After a year of being told and untold many times that I would be moving offices, it finally happened, and I got a window.  Woohoo!  The view isn't spectacular (a roof and connecting building), but in the winter, the snow squals in this little alcove are awesome and it's a window, hell-o.  I'll take a window over no window any day and this is a refreshing change since I've been located in the basement* for over a year now.



* It's not really the basement of the building, more like ground level or a walk-out basement, if you will (aka you know the bugs you might come across in your basement?  Well, you might have come across them in my office.  Ack!).  There were windows, just none near my office so natural light is a refreshing change.
SHARE:

1 comment

Sharon Lei said...

A, you're super lucky to have a window view. When I'm in the office, I look at a wall. LOL.. but then all I need to do is step outside and I see the ocean and hear the waves crashing onto the shore. I guess I should complain. hehehe.

How have you been, love?

xx Love & Aloha

Blogger Template Created by pipdig