Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fall

Fall is officially  here and while I always am sad to see the summer go, I'm extra excited to break out of a warm-weather rut of sundresses and sandals and put my boots and leather jackets to good use. 

One day a few weeks ago, my sister and I were emailing back and forth (as we tend to do daily) and we got onto the topic of fall.  I asked her what her favourite things about fall were, and listed my off quite easily. (and it was kind of fun).  My list included simple yet sweet things such as:
* cool evenings
* wearing boots
* sitting by a fire
* cuddling
* spice foods
* pumpkin pie
* crockpot meals
* cozy knits / sweaters

How do you feel that fall is officially here? The only thing I dread about fall is what comes after it (many, many long months of bitter cold and lots of snow.  Le sigh).

Photos taken with iPhone.  Edited with Instagram.

SHARE:

3 comments

Nicole said...

I for one am happy that fall is here, but living in South Texas we dont really get a fall! It has been dropping down to about 60 at night and only getting to about 90 during the day so compared to the 110 degree weather we had this summer, it feels like heaven. Those pictures are gorgeous! I wish I lived somewhere with actual seasons. In Texas, it seems as if we only have hot and hotter.

Anonymous said...

Those pics are gorgeous! Wish we got colors like that around here :)

julianne. said...

i love these outfits on you.
you're too gorgeous.<3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig