Saturday, May 28, 2011

Thanks Mom

  
Old Navy top, Mossimo skirt, BCBG heels, Suzy necklace, Auslini bangle & F21 ring

I stopped by my parent's place the other evening and convinced my mom to take my outfit shots for me (she did a good job, 'eh? Yes, I just said 'eh' because that's what we do in Canada).  Despite it looking beautiful out, it was chilly and I had to bribe her with dinner and one free voucher to vacuum her house.  Okay, that's not true.  I didn't have to bribe her but I did have to vacuum. ... Okay, that's not true either, she did it out of the goodness of her own heart.  Aw.  Aren't moms great?

SHARE:

7 comments

Kate said...

I have to admit I am beyond envious of your legs! So fit, so tanned! What are your secrets?

LyddieGal said...

Yes, moms are pretty fabulous.
I love your neutral look, and just that one bright green ring. lovely!

Anonymous said...

Love the springy outfit - even if it was chilly!

Sharon Lei said...

Awww A... how sweet of your momma to take your outfit posts for you. :) My mom is terrible behind the camera.. but I love her regardless. hehehe. I love your skirt too!! So fun and flirty.

Here's to a great weekend!! yipee.

xx Love & Aloha

Schnelle said...

love this outfit! that skirt is so pretty!

Jamie said...

I am loving this outfit! In lust with that necklace!

How are you BBFF? I feel like we've been out of touch lately...(sniff) I miss you!

http://www.glamlatte.com

Robyn said...

I've totally bribed my Dad to take pics for me too... and my boyfriend, and a friend. I'll probably ask a stranger one day if I get desperate. Great shots.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig