Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Monochromatic

 Mexx top, skirt (last seen here) & necklace, Club Monaco belt, Liliana wedges (last seen here), 
Givenchy tights, Le Chateau bangle & Lia Sophia ring

It's rare for me to not incorporate colour into my outfit, but I felt like doing something monochromatic on this day and really love how it turned out (new fave personal trend?  We shall see... ).  I was also pretty much a poster board for Mexx on this day, which is rare as I tend to mix as much as I can.  However, I just purchased this top on Boxing Day and have had this skirt for two years (as if I'm trying to say, 'It's not like I saw it on the mannequin and made it mine' - ha).

Happy 1.11.11 !
SHARE:

9 comments

Anonymous said...

Somehow the look doesnt come off monochromatic. Love it!

Jan said...

You rock this look! The shoes are adorable!

Elle Sees said...

love this! i'm putting this in my inspiration files

Isabel said...

this is a great colour for you :)

Peetzi Jen said...

Everytime you wear those shoes I swoon!!

stephanie. said...

love your hair! =)

Mere said...

I love the look of one color. Your hair looks great too---love the updo/bun look. :-)

modern.girl said...

those shoes!!!! love curve that the skirt adds too.

~yvonne

Kara said...

Holy mother! Those wedges just killed me with their sexiness!! Love them!! Perfect addition to this outfit! But hey lady...how are you still wearing open-toed shoes (even if in the office??). You deserve a medal of honour!! :)

xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig