Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!







Tonight I will stuff myself with the most amazing Thanksgiving feast.  I'm so excited!  My mother-in-law is making an incredible meal for us, slaving all day in the kitchen and I am so grateful!  She had us (all the kids) put in our requests for dessert several weeks ago, and I made mine known (pumpkin pie & coconut cream pie) immediately.  I so hope we have both because I plan on indulging.  Big time.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians!





* Today is also 10.10.10!
SHARE:

5 comments

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Leia said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Leia

Isabel said...

Happy Thanksgiving! At 10am my bf and i discussed making a dinner...we are BAD planners! LOL this is what happens when you dont live in canada.

Sharon Lei said...

Happy Thanksgivingn A! Hope you have a wonderful night celebrating with family.

xx Love & Aloha

michelle_ said...

hope you'll have a fab thanksgiving hun !

you look gorgeous with the polka dot dress :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig