Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ring Collecting

Aloha Everyone! I’m Sharon from elisharon. I super happy to be guest blogging here while Amanda is away enjoying becoming a Mrs. Congrats girl! We’re all anticipating pictures from your special day and honeymoon adventure.

When I think of weddings one of the first thing that pops into my mind are the rings (and of course the man - I love my Pirate!). My favorite piece of jewelry would definitely have to be my wedding band and engagement ring. They say diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but I’d have to disagree. I married my best friend and I’m really not a lunatic when it comes to diamonds. However, when I laid eyes on my ring, I knew the man I was marrying was a keeper. He totally gets me. The ring is delicate, not pretentious, and very “me”. I also love the wedding band we picked out. When picking out my wedding band, I wanted to make sure that I got one that complimented my engagement ring, not “matched” it. We chose a band encrusted with pave diamonds and set in rose gold. Pink is my favorite color. I think the rings totally symbolize me and my Pirate… we definitely complement one another.


And since we’re on the topic of rings, I’d love to share the rest of my ring collection with you. It’s pretty excessive. And I didn’t really realize how much I had until I snapped these photos. A ton of them are from F21, mixed in with vintage, and some fine jewelry pieces.

{L – R: F21, F21, F21, F21, Wetseal, F21}

{L – R: from Mom, Clio Blue, F21 connector rings}


{L – R: Sanrio, Tarina Tarantino, Tarina Tarantino, Sanrio, F21, local boutique,
vintage Hello Kitty, apple Hello Kitty from drugstore, Wetseal bow connector}

Hope you all enjoyed seeing my collection. I’ve been eyeing the YSL Arty rings for a while now and hopefully I’ll be a proud owner one day!
SHARE:

4 comments

Miss ♥ Nikka said...

I love rings! You have a great cute collection! Gotta love the Hello Kitty and bows!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing collection :)

Isabel said...

the arty rings are amazing! i want one too :)

Julia said...

Wonderful post!
I want to raid your collection!!!
xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig