Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Meet M


I've been getting a few questions about my fiancé and some interest in him, and hey, he is my 'better half' so who can blame you.  Thus, I thought I'd put together a little introduction post.  I know you've seen a few snippets of him here, here & here, but that may not be satisfying your curiosity craving (it wouldn't be satisfying mine - ha!).

So let me introduce to you my fiancé.  He's tall, dark and handsome, loves sports (especially football), is a great cook and is super patient (especially with me).  He fully encourages my shoe addiction, is very stylish, and treats me so good.  Love you, babe!

SHARE:

9 comments

T said...

Awww, this post is adorable!

Lynzy said...

Aw yay! We get to meet him! <3

xo Lynzy
http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

Closet Fashionista said...

Cute! You guys are such a great couple :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Very handsome man ;)

Anonymous said...

Aw fun! Glad we got to "meet" him :) I have noticed that he's very stylish in the pics you've posted before!

palmandpineblog said...

Too cute!

<3
Natasha @ twenty-something blog
http://poshxoxo.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

cute post (and cute man!)

great to meet him!

xx,
anna jane

Bren said...

Awww...so cute! You two must be getting so excited! Your wedding is just right around the corner!

xoxo,
Bren @ Chasing Beauty

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

aw, so cute!! He looks like lots of fun. I'm listening to "the way you look tonight" by sinatra on my ipod right now and i swear it was made for this post! haha

Blogger Template Created by pipdig