Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Lace, Ruffles & Thrifting

Costa Blanca blouse, uknown skirt (thrifted),
Anne Michelle shoes (last seen here), Suzy cuff & F21 necklace

When I saw this skirt during my thrifting excursion the night before Canada Day, I knew I had to have it.  I zipped into the change room and zipped it up and it fit perfectly.  I was ecstatic.  Not only that, I just happened to go the day everything in the store was 50% off!  I walked away with several items, including this fab, vintage lace skirt for $5.

SHARE:

12 comments

Anonymous said...

Great finds! Love the outfit :)

Linda said...

Love the outfit! I have a similar lace skirt, and you've given me new ideas on how to wear it.

Anonymous said...

Wow killer shoes.
Great finds, I think I'm going a thrifting soon.

Allison said...

What a find! I am totally loving it!

LyddieGal said...

What a fabulous find! I love a black and white look that is full of texture.

Lynzy said...

Those shoes are amazing! Don't you just love thrifting<3

Come enter my giveaway!

xo Lynzy
http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

50% off days at thrift stores are my favourite! I practically feel like I'm stealing. lol. LOVE the shoes! And that skirt is a beaut!

Unknown said...

loving that skir tx

Joie de Viv said...

Such a chic and sweet outfit!

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

Audrey Allure said...

Love the ruffles!

julianne. said...

i lllove this soo muchh.
you look gorgeous miss.
<3

Bren said...

What a pretty blouse! And your F21 necklace looks really expensive! Don't you just love Forever?!

xoxo,
Bren @ Chasing Beauty

Blogger Template Created by pipdig