Friday, May 28, 2010

Seeing Spots

F21 top (purchased on the weekend), H&M skirt, Sirens sash,
Lilliana pumps (also seen on Justine), Suzy necklace (also seen here) & ring,
Tiffany bracelet (also seen here), fiancé's watch & Old Navy Bangle

Sometimes, in the office, we get a theme going for our clothing.  One week we had a specific colour to wear each day, one day was stripes, today was polka dots.  It's really neat when people participate.  Being the festive girl I am, I couldn't pass up the perfect opportunity to rock my new tiered polka dot top (and of course I doubled up with this sash I've had forever).  Unfortunately, the participation rate wasn't that high this time around or I would have gotten a picture of everyone to show you all.

In other news, Thursday evening I went to see Sex & The City 2!  I met up with my good friend (CG) and we hit up the 7:30pm show.  It was busy, but not too packed and we had perfect seats.  The movie was great, the fashion was good and the accessories were inspiring.  A must see for all die-hards (but obviously, you're going anyways!) - enjoy the show!



  

 



 

 
SHARE:

16 comments

julianne. said...

OH MY GOD THOSE SHOES.
youre beautiful and i love your dots.<3

Valerie said...

That's so fun that you have theme days at your office! I love that idea. You look fabulous in all your new gear. Hope you have a great long weekend!

xo
Valerie

Closet Fashionista said...

That's so fun!! Love the outfit :D :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Sharon Lei said...

I am in love with your shoes! and I can't wait for SATC2... I'm going to watch it tonight!

xx Love & Aloha

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of a theme for your outfit.

Isabel said...

those shoes are HOT!!! and i love the necklace!
i cant wait to see sex and the city. it doesnt come out until next week here though...so i shall have to wait

Walk of Fashion

Unknown said...

Seriously love those pumps!!!

-Ash
www.pursuitofshoes.com

Leslie, Lemon Sweet Life said...

I am in love with the shoes!! I should start some theme days at my office!! Sounds like fun! I can't wait to see SATC too!! :)

Louise (Fifth Sparrow) said...

I LOVE that you have theme days at your office (maybe I should start theme days... though there's only me in my office, does that still count? lol)

Also those shoes are amazing, you look fierce!

Teri said...

You Look Mahvelous! Deets on the watch, please?

Kendi Lea said...

Everything about this is adorable!!! That shirt with the shoes is just amazing. I'm in awe at how cute this is.

Hope you had fun at SATC2!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the shoes!

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

Great outfit, lookin beautiful lady lady!!! :) That is so fun at your job! Geez, my boring office does nothing like that...ever. :)

micol zanzuri said...

you look gorgeusssssss

erica said...

Love the shoes! Just found your blog and you now have a new follower!

xo

Anonymous said...

those shoes are gorgeous!! love your fab blog!

http://asequindressatbreakfast.wordpress.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig