Thursday, April 29, 2010

Acidic

Thrifted white denim jacket, Ardène tank, Smart Set cami, Almost Famous jeans,
Aldo wedges (also seen here), F21 owl necklace, Ardène love necklace & ring,
gifted bangle, Suzy wooden bangle & bracelet (also seen here)

As most of you know, I'm getting married this August and wedding plans are well under way.  Things are getting quite intense and somewhat stressful.  Fortunately I have a great family and several (ie. six) bridesmaids on speed dial who are super-willing to help.  Tonight, we are all getting together at my parent's house to assemble the invitations.  This will include putting them together, stuffing the envelopes, addressing the envelopes, sealing them and consuming far too much wine.

SHARE:

16 comments

Anonymous said...

Great outfit! August is a good month for weddings, that's when my anniversary is :) Good for you getting help with your invites. I decided to be stubborn and did them all myself - thought my hand was going to fall off!

Embodying Fashion said...

Great style. I really like your shoes and white jacket!

Nikki said...

I love your necklaces. An owl! So cute!


Nikki
http://styleandcharm.blogspot.com/

Jenn said...

Love that jacket! So cute- always putting things together that I would never think of.

Can't wait for tonight!

XO

Isabel said...

another great look! good luck with the wedding invitations!

Walk of Fashion

Kate said...

love the heart necklace! so cute!

Kate said...

hey that necklace looks familiar - you got me the same one for my b'day! ps - i like the owl a lot!

Jamie said...

I really am loving these shoes!! I am really looking for a pair of these but I didn't find them on the website. I think you said you got them last year right?

Have fun tonight!

http://glamlatte.blogspot.com

julianne. said...

youare too freekin gorgeous miss!
holy smokes i llllove this outfit.
the jacket and wedges totally kill it.<333333

Charlie said...

lovvveee the cut offs!


VAMPIRES-AND-CARDIGANS.BLOGSPOT.COM – New Fashion Competition with a great prize!


xx

Tiffany said...

Oh, congrats! wedding planning is so fun isn't it?

looking great as usual, love the layering of the necklaces!

Unknown said...

I love white jackets!!! You look so pretty. :)

GIVEAWAY time!
cluster necklace giveaway

LyddieGal said...

you must be so excited/going crazy!
have a fun evening!

I love your jacket, what a great find!

Chic on the Cheap

Marie a la Mode said...

I love your little owl necklace! So cute!

Phuong said...

nice look, like the shoes

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I neeeeeed those wedges. And that fresh white jacket. Killer!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig