Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sunglasses at Night


Seduction lace tank & leather jacket, H&M tank, Le Chateau pashmina,
Bongo black denim, Wild Diva peep-toe over-the-knee boots, A.Co Designs key
necklace & pearl necklace, Latico bag, Louis Arden watch, Swarovski
bangle, Aldo ring

The weather here is so mild today for March.  It's the first time in five months that I have worn a non-winter jacket!  It's so exciting! The snow is melting and the roads are dry, I even broke out the peep-toe over-the-knee boots for their first run! 


{ perfectly chipped }


{ necklaces by A.Co Designs }

SHARE:

8 comments

Jamie said...

I love this outfit!! Great necklaces! You are a talented girl :)~

http://glamlatte.blogspot.com

Justine said...

peep toe OTKs? so cute!

by Sutton said...

what great boots... i love them! and your jewelry is beautiful!

thanks for stopping by my blog - following you now!
xx

neverland trinkets said...

i love your nailpolish color

Anonymous said...

i love your perfectly chipped nails. :) and your jacket is awesome!

Anonymous said...

This look is fab!! I totally just googled those boots and it would seem they are not available anymore! May I ask where/when you bought yours?

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!! I'm seriously tempted to buy them!!

BeautyH2T said...

AMAZING BOOTS! Where are they from? I am a boot addict, especially OTK, LOVE LOVE LOVE BX

Blogger Template Created by pipdig