Friday, May 13, 2016

Friday Finds



Happy Friday ladies--it's finally the weekend!  What are your plans?  I'm going to see Justin Bieber tonight with the bestie, which was a total fluke--she half-jokingly asked me if I wanted to go with her two weeks ago and the answer was an obvious yes.  I didn't even know she had tickets, and I kind of love his latest album, so very excited. 

 Otherwise, a BBQ with friends to celebrate National Caesar Day.  Hope you have a great weekend, here are some fun links from around the web to get things started.



Lusting after these designer sneaksThe pink ones are cute too.


Loving this recently as part of my night time skin routine.


How to be a good boss.

Swooning over this home.


INSTAGRAM  |  YOUTUBE  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  PINTEREST  |  FITNESS INSTAGRAM
SHARE:

1 comment

Unknown said...

OMG! I am a sneaker collector and must have those!! if only I had that much money to spend on them right now ......will talk to the husband :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig