Friday, March 18, 2016

Friday Finds


Happy Friday!  Spring is in the air... sort of!  What are you up to this weekend?

My bestie is taking me out to dinner tonight to celebrate my birthday and tomorrow there is a going-away party for friends who are moving to another city.  Otherwise, unpacking my suitcase--eek, I know--is high on the to-do list and an attempt to get back to the gym.

Hope you have a great weekend!


I took over the Place d'Orleans social media accounts on Monday.  Did you see the pretty setting for our Spring photoshoot?

Cute idea for girls night.

Would you spend $500k for this?  #wow

A few of you asked so I've re-opened my Etsy shop & am selling the leather chokers I've been wearing non-stop.


Thinking of trying this meal delivery girl.  #yum




INSTAGRAM  |  YOUTUBE  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  PINTEREST  |  FITNESS INSTAGRAM






SHARE:

2 comments

Unknown said...

Did you make that choker??? WOW - really cute and I want one!

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Cassandra: yes I did!! Thanks girl!! <3 I'll message you!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig