Tuesday, March 15, 2016

A Quick Hello


Hello!  Hello!  I'm back from my trip to LA... which if you follow me on Snapchat, you've already seen a great deal of it--I'm acoest1984--and if not, I did post everyday on Insta too so you can check that out in the meantime, if you'd like.

That said, I've missed you!  I took a little break from the blog while there, not because I had planned to, I brought my laptop with me, but mainly because it ended up being a fun, busy five days away.  Now I'm back, celebrating my birthday today and will have a full recap of the trip up this week.

I wanted to hop on here and just say hello and see how your week is going?  We are having a crazy, rainy day here today, pretty dreary--unlike the photo above, but I guess Spring is on the way so I can't complain.  I can't wait to share more about my trip & if you have any suggestions for posts or videos you'd like to see, let me know in the comments.  

Hope you're having a great week!

SHARE:

3 comments

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday!

Renee said...

Happy, happy birthday lady!

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Dawn: Thank you! xo

@Renee: Thank you! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig