Friday, September 4, 2015

Friday Finds


Happy Friday!  How has your week been?  I'm so excited for the weekend, a long one at that!  Marco and I will be celebrating our anniversary and we are going away.  I'll share more on that when I return on Tuesday.  

Hope you have a great weekend!


Pretty stud earrings.

How well do you see the colour purple?  Tougher than I expected!

Love the back of this bralette.

Clearly having a moment with these jeans.

These two are so cute.

27 cool bucket bags under $150.

Love all the furniture here.


A few posts you may have missed:
* VIDEO: Building My Walk-In Closet
* VIDEO:  Wake-Boarding with Friends
* My Gym Style


(Photo of a small corner in my small office)
FOLLOW ME
SHARE:

1 comment

palmandpineblog said...

LOVE these finds. Enjoy your weekend away!

xo, tasha
twenty-something blog

Blogger Template Created by pipdig