Thursday, July 30, 2015

Friday Finds ... on a Thursday




A sweet feature one of my blogger friend's did on her fave Canadian blogs.

The easiest (and chicest) sangria recipe.

These memes made me LOL.

This post encouraged me to finally bite the bullet and purchase the open-storage basket I was coveting (how cute are #9 & 11 though?).

Reminds me of high school.

I'm doing a photoshoot with Place d'Orleans next week!  Here's what happened last time...

Twitter for beginners.

Chic nail art.

No-bake vegan banana cream pie--yum.

A pretty piece for Fall (not ready!).


Things you may have missed:
* HOW-TO: Pack for Vegas in a Carry-On
* Are you a Type A or B?
* One of my favourite outfit posts of late...


(Photo from this outfit post).
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig