Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Are you a planner?

 
If there is one thing I am not, it's organized.  I try to keep it together, but it's definitely something I work at on the daily. 
 
That said, although I'm not one to actively plan things in advance, over the past few years I've noticed ...
...that when I do, and the plans change at the last minute, it completely discombobulates me!  I have a hard time adapting to the change which I think it's a combination of the plans that are set in my head versus the wobble that comes when they are disrupted by an outside source.  Likely a trait of feeling I've finally gotten organized (#nailedit) and then all of a sudden I am not.
 
Are you a planner by nature or more fly by the seat of your pants?
 
 


calendar // watch // lipstick // sunglasses // rings
SHARE:

2 comments

Joanna said...

definitely a planner. and i'm the same way - if plans get derailed, no matter how valid the reason, i still feel all out of sorts like my brain wasn't prepared for this.

Amanda_714 said...

I'm definitely a planner and always the one organizing events and outings in my group of friends. But, I go with the flow pretty easily. The one thing I have no patience for is tardiness though. I am punctual to a fault and perpetually 10 minutes early. I just can't understand why other people can plan their time accordingly lol.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig