Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A Look Back at April


April has come to a close so per usual, here's a recap of what went down.

My guy surprised me and we went to Punta Cana to celebrate my 30th birthday (which was in March), we had a really nice week and I overloaded my Instagram feed with photos.  I shared a few pieces I purchased for the trip, rocked my new overalls and brought my new kimono.

When we came back, I shared my favourite hi-tops, rocked a statement necklace and filmed my next PDO video (which will go live in early May).  I wore the crap out of my acid wash raw-hem jeans (on weekends), started to grow my nails again (#nailbiter), and my guy built me a closet at our new place.  I washed my car for the first time this season (woohoo!) and Marco got me a new tennis racket (um, lessons anyone?).


See all my recaps HERE.

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig