Friday, February 28, 2014

A Look Back at February


Bring on March and the last few days of my twenties!  (whoa)

In February I celebrated Sarah's bump with her family, visited Marco's family in Kingston and made  few H&M purchases while there.  I bought a couple pairs of boots (in an attempt to replace old, worn out ones), new to me-but last season Zara shoes and finally wore my OTK boots more than a few times (hoorah for dry pavement).

I showcased several outfits (maroon leather jacket, tweet + fur coat) and became a Style Ambassador for Clearly Contacts.  I purged my closet big time & had a sale, spent the day at Place d'Oleans thanking shoppers & received an early birthday gift (Vince Camuto & Michael Kors bracelets, yo!).

My family & friends surprised me with an intimate early-birthday celebration, I got super sick with a sinus cold at the end of the month and stood up for #PINKSHIRTDAY with another Clearly Contacts collab.

And the most exciting news of February, Marco and I decided to move in together, found a place and signed a lease.   We shared a special 'first meal' picnic, I showed you my new kitchen--and love for faux leather pants--we furniture shopped (see my outfit here) & I goofed around in our new space.  Can't wait to move in next weekend!


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig