Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Decor Around My Apartment


Since I'm still down and out with Laryngitis that has been joined by cold symptoms, I thought I would share a few Christmas snaps from around my tiny apartment.  

I wasn't going to put up my tree--gasp!--since we are so close to the day and I will not be here, but eventually gave myself a good shake, took 10 minutes and got my baby tree up.  Remember when I got this little tree?

To be honest, I've hardly decorated aside from the tree and throwing a sequin top on my mannequin.  I haven't had the time to grab all my decor from my parent's basement, bring it back here and decorate.  I was going to go into details about my apartment and recent thought, but I'll save that for another day.  Cheers!





SHARE:

1 comment

Unknown said...

I always plan to put off my holiday decorating and then get so happy once its up! I love your little tree, my 6yo has one like that but its pink. I think the little touches of sequins are such a sweet touch.

I'm right there with you on the laryngitis! I think my coworkers are looking forward to a weekend without hearing me sounding like a goose. hah

Feel better!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig