Monday, December 2, 2013

A Look Back at November


In November I filmed a cold weather wear lookbook video (see one of the looks in an outfit post HERE), attended a formal dinner and dance with my boo (and family) and picked up some new shoes.  I got a sweet, impromptu visit from my nephew at work, got my car detailed and tried Sri Lankan food for the first time.

I worked out every weekend, scored some sweet deals at Mexx and more, and got a nice picture of Marco and I during an evening out with friends for a birthday.  I saw definition in my shoulders, back and arms from working out (this is still crazy looking to me, and I don't see this in real life) and showed you how to layer three different ways.

Marco and I took a mini vacation getaway to Mont Tremblant, I got a new iPhone 5S, Peanut celebrated her 14th birthday and I announced my exciting business venture.

Bring on December, it's about to get festive up in hurrrr!


SHARE:

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Why do you always talk like you think you're in some kind of rap/hip hop video? It's super awkward.

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Anon: it is my deep rooted love for rap and all things awkward. It cannot be helped.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig