Thursday, September 19, 2013

#MYVIPNIGHT with Place d'Orleans & Pinterest


Exciting news, you guys!  I've teamed up with Place d'Orleans (PDO) again to share with you a wicked contest.   All you have to do is create a Pinterest board with all your favourite Fall fashion trends (see mine HERE, and I even created a mini one for the boys HERE).

Up for grabs?  One of 10 pairs of tickets to the PDO VIP Night on Saturday, October 5th and a $100 gift card for the mall!

The VIP Night will include a cool fashion show, swag bags, food, drinks, demos and discounts.  There is a huge grand-prize valued at $10k up for grabs too!  Tickets are also being sold at guest services, and all proceeds go towards Dress for Success.  Additionally, I will be hosting the event!  So come out if you're in Ottawa as I would love to meet you!

How to enter:

Simply fill out the form online and get pinning.  It's that easy!  Good luck!



I'd love to see your boards, so tweet or instagram me (@acoest1984) & Place d'Orleans (@placedorleans) with the hashtag #MYVIPNIGHT and your pinterest link.


SHARE:

4 comments

Anonymous said...

Awww unfort don't live in Ontario...maybe more contests in the future open to all :)

Sounds fun though!

Anonymous said...

I am going but don't know what to wear! any tips? :)

Anonymous said...

I am going but don't know what to wear! any tips? :)

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Anon: Awww, so sorry, just saw this now! Did you make it out to the event???? Would have loved to have met you! :(

Blogger Template Created by pipdig