What does one wear to Fashion Week? I didn't know, and to only go for two days, not know what your itinerary is, nor what shows you're seeing, I am please with how well I packed--in a small rolly suitcase, might I add!Day 2 Outfit:
* Max Studio top which you've seen with dark denim skinnies & also for Christmas dinner 2011.
* Zara utility style pant which you've seen casually on the weekend.
* H by Halston cap toe pumps (from my trip to Vegas; haul video HERE).
* Accessories: Joe Fresh necklaces (different seasons), Auslini bangle & F21 clutch/purse.
I never ended up wearing this outfit, sadly, as we didn't change for day 2 and just wore what we had on from our sightseeing and shopping. I love olive green and rose gold together, and I felt the pretty silk top, heels and rougher style pants really paired well together.
* Ardène chain-strap clutch/purse.
* Cleo pony-hair belt.
Day 1 Outfit:
* Jessica Simpson blazer with faux leather sleeves, which you've seen with tuxedo style pants, with a sequin skirt & with a leopard tunic.
* Urban Planet ruffle cami from my Spring Vlog.
* H&M waxed pants which are probably my most favourite pants, currently. You've seen them at Thanksgiving, with my hi-top wedges, and with those cap toe heels up top.
* Ash booties that are definitely in my top 5 of all my shoes (but don't get the play they deserve; got to keep 'em fresh!) and you've seen them with black skinnies.
* Accessories: Sirens geometric necklace, Joe Fresh bangles (both gifts from my sister) and leather & metal bracelet (a birthday gift from a dear friend).
* Dynamite faux leather jacket which you've seen with a red pencil skirt (in one of my most favourite outfit posts ever), with a skirt and flats & in a very old outfit post but I like it (and had forgotten about it).
* Unknown silk tunic with a Jules & James chiffon tank (with zipper). I wore the chiffon tank over the silk one as the former is longer to cover my butt, but wanted some dimension with the chiffon.
* American Apparel leather-look leggings which you've seen with some bad-ass wedge boots (that I don't wear enough). I actually ended up wearing my new snow-leopard skinny pants I bought at H&M with this outfit instead as seen HERE.
* Hi-top wedge sneakers, which you've seen with a dress in Montreal for a concert & with my burgundy waxed pants (read all about them and where I purchased them HERE).
* Accessories: I re-wore the triangle necklace.
In case you missed it: