Sunday, January 22, 2012

TAG: Blogger Q's


A cute tag is going around the blogosphere and while I haven't done one in a while, Danielle tagged me, so why not?

1. How did your parents come up with your name?  They had friends who had named their daughter that a few years earlier, never heard it before, and loved it.
2.Do you typically get your nails done or do them yourself?  I do them myself to save money but I love getting them done.
3. Do you leave the house without makeup on?  No.  Always some mascara, at the very least.
4. Silver or Gold?  Both but I tend toward silver more.
5. Where would you like to go on your next vacation?  Carribean, Europe or Thailand.
6. Name one thing on your bucket list.  Travel to Europe.
7. What is your favorite feature (eyes, smile, etc)?  Hmmm... teeth?
9. Do you use sarcasm a lot?  I frequently wish there was a sarcasm font.  Does that answer the question?
10. What is the first thing that you notice about someone?  Hair + shoes.
11. What is your favorite food and/or dessert?  Baked pasta, steak, buffalo chicken fingers and pie (hands down).


Anyone else want to join the fun?  Answer the same q's and link back in the comments so I can read your answers.

If you have other questions, my Formspring account is all ears.
SHARE:

1 comment

Schnelle said...

A sarcasm font would be amazing! Too bad there wasn't some way to italicise especially for sarcasm, that would come in handy for texing and emailing too. Thanks for posting!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig