Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 Recap


2011 has proven to be the most difficult year of my life, and while things didn't come up all roses, I do count my blessings at what I have overcome and how much I have grown.  It also makes me grateful for each day, and each day that gets a little better and I get a little stronger.  As one of my favourite quotes goes, 'Where there is no struggle, there is no strength'.

I am looking forward to continuing to put one foot in front of the other for this new year, growing and always striving to be the best version of myself.

Cheers and happy new year!

* click photos to enlarge

Years past:

SHARE:

4 comments

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

I feel you girl! 2011 was a doozy for me as well! You look great and seem to be making the most of your life! What doesn't kill you makes you stronger! I hope 2012 is amazing!

I am Khatu said...

hi! to make your own feather skirt, you'll need 3 to 4 yards of this (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Coque-feather-fringe-black-irridescent-color-2-yards-trim-/180783400369?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a1787c5b1) and old skirt and glue or you can hand sown it if you want. :) happy new year, love!

A said...

Wishing you a wonderful 2012! May all of your dreams come true:)

Schnelle said...

I hope that 2012 is a better year for you! Wishing you all the best in the new year!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig