* A super old sweater (we're talking like seven years here people) that although is far too short in the body to rock with jeans nowadays, tucking into a high-waisted pencil skirt works just fine
* BBQ'ed kabobs
* Apple + Cheese (an often daily snack)
* Caesar salad
* Borrowed this book from a friend and it's surprisingly awesome and interesting. Different things about 'male mysteries', 'Say this, not that' sections, polls about real guys and neatly outlined chapters with point-form recap at each closing. I laughed and learned. Purchase it for yourself (or a friend) or read a great review on it.
* You asked: typical after-workout-outfit.
* Supermarket sushi: I said I would never. I did. (And it wasn't so bad.)
* Summertime fruit.
* Newest thing: Apple crisp with plain yoghurt (deee-lish).
* No words required.