Interesting: iPhone Snaps

Monday, April 18, 2011

 Someone had a great night.  Yes, that is four Sapporo beers taped together.

 My favourite lip gloss for the past year and a half.  

 Our shopping cart at Winners (I ended up buying this dress).

WTF.  How does this happen?



Isabel said...

What brand in that lip gloss?

Sherry said...

Lol! Love the pic of the beers taped together!

DiamondsandTulle said...

omg the beers hahah! that shopping cart = whoa!

xx Vivian @

Jamie said...

Holy shopping cart!! Lady you are on a whole other level!! LOL
Heading to Vegas for a couple days but I would love to guest blog for you ANYTIME!!! Hello I mean we are still BBFF's aren't we?? AREN'T WE???? hahaha ;)
I have ideas so just say when and I'm there! :)

Miss Caitlin S. said...

what is Winners!! We don't have one but I really want to know as everything looks so cute.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground