Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snowverexaggeration

It's been snowing like crazy here.  All day, all night yesterday.  Kind of reminds me of this day last year.  I got home from work and there at least a foot of snow to shovel. Fortunately, hubs had already started and was a good portion of the way through, but still (and yes, the second picture is of our front lawn, pile about five feet high).  

I'm just glad to be home, safe and sound as the driving was terrible today.  Not only that, but even people who drive in snow seven months of the year can be retarded.  This woman this morning decided to cross over four lanes of traffic at the last minute and totally cut me off, I came super close to sliding into her despite going around 40km/h - what an idiot.  With snow, comes idiots... but then again, they say that also when it rains.


Photos taken with iPhone, modified with Instagram
SHARE:

7 comments

LyddieGal said...

Looks like quite the storm!
Stay safe and warm!

Isabel said...

its snowed alot down here too and they closed all the schools. today the sun is shining though. makes me want to go outside even tho its freezing. lol


Isabel @ Walk of Fashion

Natasha said...

Retarded..I am sure you could have used a better word..Love your blog..Can't stand the use of this owrd.

Sharon Lei said...

Oooohhhhhhhhhmygosh! I would die! I don't think I could live where it snowed like that. I hope you stay safe, A! And warm too!

xx Love & Aloha

SILVIA said...

muy bonito post!!!
tiene el blog un estilo muy xulo!!!
xoxo
=D
besazos wapsisima

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Stay WARM!

Anonymous said...

We are getting a ton of snow as well here in NY. I can't wait till spring!

I have to agree with Natasha..there is definitly a better word to be used other then retarded.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig