Monday, November 29, 2010

November Loves

 { a vintage blue suede coat I recently picked up }

With November coming to a close, and the cold weather rolling in, I've decided to make the best of it and capture a few of my favourite things.

 { decorating for Christmas and burning my favourite spicy candles }

{ cinnamon & sugar chips, tastes just like a BeaverTail }

 { a re-discovered studded bra top, still yet to be worn, holiday season here I come }
 
{ festive decor involving feathers = my fave }

SHARE:

5 comments

Lynzy said...

Where did you get that white feather tree? I love it!!

martienn said...

I like UR blog ! :D
more more more ! :)
amazing !


follow me and write comment if you want ;***

Anonymous said...

I want to see more of your holiday decorations! :)

LyddieGal said...

Love the suede coat - the fur collar is so glam!

Chic on the Cheap

Alison Kinsey said...

those chips sound amazingly good, and i'm smitten with your new coat! such a pretty color!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig