Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday Dinner

 { rosemary-garlic roasted potatoes }

Sunday dinner usually consists of some sort of take-out: butter chicken, chinese, shawarma... So when husband zipped out this morning and came home with lots of food, I was pleasantly surprised when he said he was cooking up a big meal tonight for us and his buddies (Sunday = Football Day).  Of course, I got roped into helping, but I don't mind.  We have a little routine when cooking anyways, he does the meat, I do the veggies, it works.  He bought us some amazing (massive) steaks and fresh veggies.  The meal turned out great, the boys enjoyed theirs with their football and me with some Sex & the City.


Dex sweater, Garage tank, Almost Famous jeans & Aldo bangle


Wesc tee & Artful Dodger jeans

 { my BBQ king }

 Bon apetit!
SHARE:

7 comments

Louise (Fifth Sparrow) said...

oh! Yum yum yum!! That looks like the perfect sunday dinner. You and the hubs are looking adorable
xx

Anonymous said...

Everything looks delicious! Very nice that he went and did the grocery shopping :)

Kate said...

You look so pretty! & what a feast!!

Bren said...

Yummy! Much better than the pasta that I made.

xoxo,
Bren @ Chasing Beauty

...love Maegan said...

yum and you look adorable! ...my husband hated the skinny jeans too ...but now wears them himself, lol. Okay not Justin Beiber skinny but a huge difference from his massively baggy hip-hop phase, lol.

Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

Loving your off-duty look. And your dinner looks great too.

Anonymous said...

Ah, this reminds me of home. Those potatoes look amazing. Such a fun post.

http://redumbrellachronicles.wordpress.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig